Welcome to Air Duct Dryer Vent Cleaning.com
Dryer Vent Cleaning:
- Vastly reduces risk of fire.
- Lowers your utility bill by up to $300 per year.
- Prolongs the life of your dryer, and helps prevent costly repairs
- Reduces drying time, saving you time.
- Reduces excess dust and humidity in your home.
- Helps prevent damage to clothes due to excessive heat.
Please watch this video from NBC Today Show 'Dryer Fire Prevencion'
Click here for your free Dryer Vent Cleaning Quote
You must install Adobe Flash to view this content.
Advantages of Air Duct Cleaning:
- Breath fresher, cleaner air.
- Reduce air bone viruses and diseases.
- Less dusting needed.
- Drastically reduces dust mites.
- Helps allergy, and asthmatic sufferers.
- Save money on your utility bills.
Click on the Air Duct Cleaning page to see the disgusting and dangerous things found in you air ducts.
Air Duct Facts
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is the United States’ #1 environmental health problem.
Children are more likely than adults to be effected by poor indoor air quality
As much as 50 percent of allergy are either caused or aggravated by indoor air quality.
40 pounds of dust is generated each year per 1,500 sq.ft. of living space